The Jiffy Photo Booth is fast and easy to set up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions not answered on this page.
1. Download our free app for your iPad from the app store. (Note: this app requires a front facing camera on an iPad, so the 1st generation iPad won’t work)
2. Order your Jiffy iPad Photo Booth Kit from http://www.jiffybooth.com/purchase
3. Insert the iPad with the app running into the ipad holder from your kit.
4. Set up the photo booth enclosure.
5. Make sure the LED lights are on.
6. Make sure the Happy Zink printer is loaded with paper and set to create its own hot spot. Connect the ipad to the Happy wifi hot spot.
7. Choose Happy printer from the Jiff Photo Booth’s App settings.
8. Also choose print automatically.
9. Hit the “Launch Photo Booth” button.
10. You and your friends can hit the on screen start button and the app will take 4 shots and print them to the happy printer automatically.
11. There is no step 11. You’ve done it!
1. Order your Jiffy WinTab Photo Booth Kit from http://www.jiffybooth.com/purchase
2. Open the photo booth application on the Tablets desktop.
3. Connect the USB port to the Tablets full sized USB port. Connect the micro usb cord for the tablets power source.
4. Plug in Canon Selphy printer to the USB hub, plug in the mini keyboard dongle to the USB hub, plug in the web camera to the usb hub.
5. Set up the photo booth enclosure.
6. Put the tablet in the tablet holder.
7. Hit “start photo booth” button in the photo booth application.
8. Make sure the Canon is selected as the default printer in the control panel.
9. You and your friends can hit the on screen start button and the app will take 4 shots and print them to the happy printer automatically.